Weakness in right hand, unable to make a strong fist, recurring condition. Treatment options?

I am a 40 year old female. My right hand feels week sometimes. Like I feel I can t make a strong fist as I am used too. I am right handed. My left hand feels fine. Other than a strong fist I can do everything else. It just feels week sometimes and other times it is fine. This is relatively recent but maybe over a month or two My email is YYYY@YYYY Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Is your problem that much a trouble for you? I understand. The inability to clunch your right hand fist could be due to nerve inury along, recent or old injury of the hand knuckles or psychological. May be you should visit a neurologist.

Therefore, You can just ignore the problem and lead a normal life because the problem is not that a "problem". Or find a neurologist for further advice. Get well soon.