Weakness in right hand, difficulty breathing, chest tightness, quickened pulse. Due to low haemoglobin?

Hi, I m 39 years lady with 4 children. I felt week on my right hand and my heart starting to go first then breathing became difficult for 2 mints and my chest feels tight. the feeling of right hand feeling week is actually the second i feel it. My heart is checked and is fine, the doctors said my hemoglobin is law and may be is the reason. I m not very happy, can you please tell what can it be.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012