Weakness in penis, unable to sleep at night. Will I lead a good married life?

sir i am m 26 will be married after 20 days i am feeling weekness in penis can u tell me any solution for it beacuse early age i have done much masterbation but nw i am in much tension from 20 days and not getting sleep in night also pls tell me solution so that i can lead better married life pls see after 20 days i will become married pls tell me solution to rectify the problem as soon as possible
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response

For a 26 year normal healthy individual, there is no reason for the penis to become weak. Your penis will show its power only when you got stimulated by a sight or thought of sexual activity or by touching a woman and not when you just want. If you are worrying much or always in tension, you will not get stimulated and your penis will be in a flaccid stage only. So get relieved from your tension and worry. You will be alright, if your growth of facial hair, chest hair, pubic hair are normal. You will get erection when you are sleeping during dreams or when your urinary bladder is full in early hours it will be sufficient to denote that you are normal and your penis is normal. When you hug a woman your organ will have erection . Don't worry. Masturbation is not injurious to your health and it is normal like that of you eat when you are hungry, you drink when you are thirsty. Don't imagine yourself that you are weak and that self pity leads to more hazardous than anything else.
Cheer up and get rid of your fear you will become normal.
Dr S.murugan