Weakness in penis. Doing regular masturbation. Want natural medicine to recover strength

i am doing hand practise since 8 years now my age is 22 years.now i fel some weakness in my body and in my penis as well so kindly sugggest me some good and healthy vegatables and fruits by which i can recover soon. i dont have believe on medicine so kindly suggest me natural things your soon reply will be highly appreciated thanks regards Sheeraz
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Welcome to HCM
See at your age it is normal to masturbate once in a while,and it does not cause any kind of weakness.
Just take good balanced diet and fresh fruits and some dry fruits.
Also take up some kind of exercises may be som eout door sport will help you and you are under weight then proein powder with milk twice a day may be taken.
If there is some kind of disease in body then you must visit a Physician to have medical check up and if required appropriate investigations and any treatment if needed may be given.
At you age you must focus on your studies and carrier instead of such activities.
Just take care
Good Luck

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
Hello there,

As you r doing this since last 8 yrs,according to ayurveda-a lot of dhatu skhaya is there in ur case.
1)Immediate stop this and take milk+ghee 2-3 spoons thrice a day.
2)Take max mental+physical rest.Avoid adult cinema watching etc.
3)Take max sweet like shrikandha,dadhi,milk,shira,sweet fruit juice etc
Have a healthy life ahed.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Sheeraz
At this age it is totally a myth that mastrubation causes weakness and many men after listening concoted tales entertain a thought of weakness and when it goes deep in subconscious he starts feeling what he heard. If you can change your thought pattern with optimism and understand what I said no medicine or suppliment is needed. If still you feel like changing diet to boost power add nuts to your diet and saffron to milk and do enjoy morning walk. Other than this is wide sphere of medicinal herbs.