Weakness in my body, can i use simrose cap ?

weakness in my body can i use simrose cap
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
weakness in what aspect??
iii.examine for Hb%,X-ray chest/thyroid profile
iv.EPO is basically given in female disorders but also in Chronic fatigue Syndrome
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist VIKRANT BHARDWAJ's  Response
hi vipul, welcome to health care magic, i would advise you to consult your physician for the root cause of your weakness.After examination he may advise you some blood tests would be better to look for the real cause of your problem.
anyways,simrose cap contains evening primrose oil which has GLA (gamma linolenic acid). Its an essential fatty acid.Its commonly advised for eczema and in some rheumatic arthritis patients and also for menstrual problems in female.