Weakness in legs, fatigue and nausea. History of anxiety. Are these related?

I have a feeling of weakness in the legs, fatigue and slight nausea (off and on) for the past week. There is mold in a bathroom in my house, but I do not use it often (however I do go in there a few times a day just to go to bathroom quickly). I also have a history of anxiety , but I do not feel anxious. Is it possible that subconscious anxiety manifests in purely physical ways? Any help with be amazing, i am very worried.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012