Weakness in legs and fingers, MRI done, diagnosed as brain TB, on anti tuberculosis medicines. Cure?

dear sir my mother 54years old .2month later mother weakness rs leg and hand finger .doctor presscribe staroad and some neuro medicine. at that time my mother well now and stop the medicine.after one week same problem my say ct scan with contrast.ct scan result left side brain one ring circle with edema .doctor say mri urgent mri report tuber cloma doctor say brain tb and prescribe anti tuberculosis mothey take this medicine 12 january after 10days attack convulsion my mother.i admitted hospital with convulsion after two days discharge my mother.but my myother situation so bad she do not obeing command.but medicine continu.after 2weeek i admitted my mother neuro nursing home she admitted 19days and obeying command and improve.then discharge but doctor not certen the main problem but continue the same medicine .at that time my mother same problem right side led and hand problem and do not obeing command with convulsion. kindly advice my name subrata
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013