Weakness in legs. Temporary relief from antihistamines. Could this be due to reaction to dust mites?

Doctor this are my symptoms; I started feeling on my legs some kind of weakness, this is an ongoing situation, that is it comes and goes away, could this be the reaction to dust mites, this is just on my lower extremities and, some time I feel a little bit tiresome; i am currently, taking antihistamine, I get relief but temporary, thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
not due to mites.may be due to wheat.get blood serum tested for wheat specific antibodies
you will get it