Weakness in legs. Normal reports of doppler, magnetic resonance, arteriography. No blockage in the arteries. What is happening?

I have leg problems,after 200 or 300 feets of walking my legs comes so tired that i have to stop and rest for a few minutes , and walk another same distance and so on and on ,for two years now i have been having all kind of test , dopler , magnetic resonance, arterographie ect ...and theire is no blocage in my arteries sufficient to cause this , i am discourage and do not know what to try anymore , thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012