Weakness in knee joints, jaw locking episodes. Have electrolyte issue? Had one seizure. Suggest?

Last couple months I have had some jaw locking feelings and then more recently weakness in my knee joint like my legs won t hold me up. Then more recently had my left arm want to pull in toward my body/trunk area. Feeling like I have maybe a electrolyte problem? Not sure of course but I had had a seizure once after delivering my son and I sort of feel that way again? Know I have had potassium trouble in the recent past.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
The information u provide indicates towards hypokalemic dearrangement which may b the possibility.Get ur electrolyte levels done. And then if they r less u vil need potassium infusion to level the normal value. If they r normal u jst need daily physiotherapy.