Weakness in body, muscular weakness, erection is poor, watery sperm. Help?

HI Doctor I am getting married after 3 to 4 months and worried about my poor weakness of body. Appearently I am health in looking but muscluar weakness made my so slowly. And also I want to share that my penis is not getting full erection and exhaust within one minutes and also I feel more weakness in my legs at that time. When I met my girlfriend hug or kiss him I loose watery sperm in think please tell how I exactly or definitely make improve my health. Whether I need any madical treatment or checkup.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013