Weakness in arms and legs, tightness in throat, muscle twitching. What is wrong?

If you suspect you have Als and you ve been to 2 neurologists and they tested me for everything from bloodiest to MRI ct scans emg test and ruled out everything but als what should I do? I have weakness in legs arms and chest muscles and now I m experiencing tightness in throat and swallowing problems. This is been going on since July and every time I make a dr appointment it seems like 1 to 2 months to be seen. I m not paryized yet so emg test is coming back negative and they keep saying its not ALS. I have muscle wasting in arms legs and abdominal area and trunk with muscle twitching, i have sight smell feel and sense and sexual function but can t walk to far or up steps and lift things. Things are getting worse and if there is a treatment I m running out of time what should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013