Weakness in arms and legs, feeling of weight loss inspite of good diet, spells of dizziness, low concentration level, have normal blood tests. What could be the cause?

for the last 2 years or so my arms and legs have felt really weak, i also feel asthough im loosing weight eventhough i eat a balanced diet and eat correctly, i feel dizzy some of the time, and i find it really hard to concerntrate, iv been to my gp but they all say im depressed or its in my head and personly i know something is wrong i just cant find out what, iv had blood tests and everything is fine, please help.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012