Weakness due to low iron levels. Nauseated. Due to iron intake?

Hi Doctor, 2 weeks ago I had a blood test since I have been feeling weak. Turns out I have low iron (10), and I have bought iron tablets . My doctor said to take them right before I go to bed as they can upset the tummy, so I d sleep though them. I started taking them Feb 22. However, 6 days later (on the 28th) I have been feeling extremely nauseous from the late morning throughout the day. I didn t throw up though, I just had to be careful. The following day I felt nauseous after I had lunch for about an hour or so, and then after I had dinner. From here on I was sure I was getting sick after I had eaten food. Would this be iron poisoning? It is the fourth day since i was sick. Thanks. By the way i didnt take the tablet last night, but still feel a bit sick after eating.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013