Weakness, depression, low B12, on cortisone injections, symptoms of diabetes ?

Yes, I am a diabetic (since 1991) and am currently on 2 types of insulin . This may not have anything to do with my problem. For almost 2 years now I have had spells of feeling very weak and drained. I describe it that I feel like a rag doll in my arms.I get so weak at times that I can t do anything. This has been an off and on problem as I said for 2 years. I guess because I feel so weak and don t know what to do I get depressed and cry a lot. The only other thing that has been diagnosed is that my B12 level is low. Also I have had to have some cortisone injections for problems in my wrist and my arm(torn rotator cuff ). I know this is a long shot but a couple of days after my last injection I started with this weakness again. Could this be the problem?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012