Weakness, concentration lapse, nervousness, hair loss, knee pain. Masturbation addict. How can I regain strength?

I m 25, i practiced masturbation for the past 7 years, approximately two days a week, twice/three times a night(which makes 2*3=6 times a week). I started realising that there s something going wrong in my body( Weakened body, reduced presence of mind, nervousness even while sitting without any physical work, Losing hair, Knee pain , semen leakage during sleep) and knowing the reason i couldn t stop continuing the masturbation neither the semen leakage. Please advice my how to regain my lost strength,Presence of mind (by medicine/food) and how to stop masturbation and semen leakage during sleep.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013