Weakness, body ache after taking vitamin B and C. Cannot grip things. What is it?

Hi my husband is 65 years old and he went to a longevity clinic for chelation , the next day he went again and instead they gave him a vitamin dose of vit B and C, they said to counter any infection or viruses . Prior to that he had bad diarhhea. After the vitamin dose which was done intravenous, he felt weakness, body aches. He still has good appetite , has no diarhea but is very worried because it s been 5 days of weakness. He has a hard time gripping things or making a fist, his knees buckle and has to be very careful walking. What is it? He will go for a blood test now. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012