Weakness, back pain post masturbation. Will regular masturbation retard growth, stamina?

hi i need help please I am a basketball player in the national team of Under 15 i mastrubute once every 2 days for 2 years recently i am feeling weak and pain and my back is hurting i am trying to stop mastrubution i want to ask if it affects my strenght, stamina and power, height and especially growth? and if i stop will i get back strong like before and restore everything i lost or i will have to build my body again?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012