Weakness after passing stools, semi-liquid stools. No blood in stool. Do I have IBS?

i feel weaknesss after passing stoool . stools are mostly semi liquid not uniform .tests are clear there is no bloood in stool plz let me knw whts the probilem i hve IBS problem is this the reason?plz suggest me medicnce this problem is since 3 years some times it gets ok now adays im feeling weekness after passing stool
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, the IBS is it self is psychological condition and your symptoms is suggestive of functional condition and this is nothing to worry because this is not the pathological condition, if I would be your doctor then I would treat this condition with "Tab Chlordiazepoxide three times in a day, have nice day.