Weakness, abdominal pain. Diagnosed with tuberculosis. Taken AKT-4 Kit. Advise?

My age is 30 years, It has been found with diagnosis as I have tuberculosis, and doctor suggested me to take AKT 4 KIT medicines all at once before breakfast. As per the doctor advice I have started taking these medicines for the last 10 days. After started taking these medicines, I feel so week despite I take more vegetables, juices and food intake. Also I feel pain below right side of the abdomen. Please advice if this is because of using the all tablets of AKT 4 before breakfast or due to any other unknown diagnosis. Thank you.
Y Prameela.
Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013