Weakness. Blood test normal. Had viral fever earlier. Taken supplements for vitamin D and B12

HI SIr, I had viral fever arroung 3 year back. It was similar to dangue but not really dangue. After that my life has changed fully. Now I am prone to infections and feel weak all times. During these 3 years I have gone to number to doctors and now have more than 20 time blood tests. With nothing unusual. Recently 4 months back a doctor find low vitamin D and Vitamin B12 . I am taking suppliment for vitamin D and B12 but I don t see any improvement. My dosage is 6000IU vitamin D/ week. and I take remylin D daily. And still got viral like weakness every another week and as usual nothing comes in blood test.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012