Weakly positive pregnancy test result, slow growth of fetus. Prescribed Gestone. How to increase chance of pregnancy?

Respected Sir/Madam , My E.T was done on third day after pick up . My β- HCG test done on 18th day showed the level as 73.7. The doctor detected it as a weakly positive pregnency and asked me to continue the same medicine (Gestone 50mg , Fragmin 2500 iu injection and prednisolone 10 mg , progynova 2mg (twice a day) tablets ) for another 10 day and come back. Again after 10 days (on 28th day) she checked me and told that she could only see SAC but could not see the heart beat as well as foetal pole and adjudge that the growth is very slow. I’m again asked to continue the same medicine for anoter ten days except for Gestone I’m taking Naturogest 200mg capsule vaginally twice a day each time two in numbers. What can I do to increase the chance of pregnency? Is there any other medicine or method to increase this chance or make the growth faster . I’m worried as last time I had a missed abortion after 2 and ½ months after E.T. What kind of food shall I take . Please suggest me . S Chowdhury
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012