Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.
I understand that you are worried about your tiredness
which occurs during a particular time in the evenings. Possible causes for this are dehydration
, physical or mental strain or fatigue, stress, etc.
I would advise the following remedial measures:
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself well hydrated.
- Eat properly in a timely manner. Take a nutritious diet with more of vegetables and fruits.
- Take regular breaks from studying continuously. During such short breaks, you can relax yourself by listening to music, going for a walk, playing an indoor game, etc.
- Ensure that you get adequate, uninterrupted sleep every night.
- Try practicing relaxation techniques
like deep breathing, yoga, meditation
Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar