Weak physically. Can i increase my weight? Take endura mass?

Hello Doctor, I am Rajat from delhi, I am very weak from my physique and i want to increase my wait. I have only 46 kg, need to increase my wait. My age is 23 and i want to ask in this age can possible for me to increase my weight. I am not interested to make my body like body builder, but make my body good, so that i will look good. I am very week from my body, please tell me what can i do......can i take endura mass supplement . I have to increase my food also, i take very less food. In morning- 3-4 chapati with tea In afternoon- Rice with daal in Night- Chapati with daal, vegetables and also rice. Please help me what can i do, so that my health will be good in few months. I need to improve my physique.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012