Weak penis, top gets wide open, leaking when erect. Who to consult for this problem ?

i have problems regarding erection . i have desire of sex but my penis is weak and the top of penis is getting wide open day by day which is frustrating. also i dont have night fall most of the time. and when ejaculate after that it started pain in my penis . apart from that when if my penis erected then it staterd leekage.. i m very much disturb. to whom should i consult this prob?? urologist? or psychiatrist???
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
You need physical examination to check if the private parts are normal.
Also the doc will go through your sexual history in detail to get into the root cause of the problem and assist you in getting better.
You can consult either a urologist or a psychiatrist. I would suggest you to see a urologist first to get examined physically.
If a counselling session is needed, he will refer you to a psychiatrist.
Wishing you good health