Weak penis due to masturbation. Does this lead to impotency?

i am 22 years old .... i have the habbit of masturbation often from the age of 16... i can t control this habbit... now my penis is very weak... it is just 2 inches in normal stage... for the past one weak i have hand shevering due to this.. even my seeds are also very small.. last time i have pain for one day in my seeds.. i m really scare about this ...is this lead to impotent? pls tell what should i do?...what nutrician food i should take?... my height 171cm and weight 76kg...
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012