Weak muscles on right side of body, not getting concentration, blurred right eye. MRI shows bulging disc. Recommendations?

Yes.. I am 35 yrs old.. I been having muscles weakness right side of my body.. Wen i lift weight feel weak n my muscle getting small.. I start worry.. Its been almost 16 month. Right side face feel also weak lost concentrate .. Can't focus on reading can'tconcentrate, dizziness., right eye also blurr stated 4yrs ago.. I feel lazy fatigue tired.. i started to feel tingling on my right side 1 yr 1/2 ago since than getting worse.. Went for mri having bulging dis on my lower back l4&l5.. I hv no idea Wt wrng with me. This health plm maKe me so stress. I try think positive but still my body don't wan follow mind.. Plssssss help.. Thank u soon much
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013