Weak muscles and bone pain. Suffering from fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, discord lupus. Causes ?

i ve had very weak muscles and bone pain since 2004. i had back surgery in 2002 and i need neck surgery and they want to put a plate in. when i workout in the pool i can t hardly walk or if i exsert my legs or arms i m very weak. it s hard to wash my hair because my muscles are to weak. what would cause this. i have fibromyalgia ,ostoarthritis,discoid lupus , alot of nerve pain in my leg and arms. my bones very knoty all over what could cause all this?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012