Weak limbs, pain and discomfort, drinking Gatorade. Taken Flagyl for C-diff. Any suggestions?

Hello, I was taking lithium which was causing frequent diarrhea and bladder infections. I had 5 bladder infections in 9 months. A week after the last round of antibiotics was complete I became very ill. I tested positive for c-diff. The doctor prescribed Flagyl , but after a few days and worsening symptoms she switched it to Vanco. I became ill 2 months ago and I am almost finished tapering off of the Vanco (I was on my honeymoon and was not diagnosed right away). For weeks now, my limbs have felt very weak and have hurt, especially my legs and my left arm. I am constantly uncomfortable and it is often painful enough that I can t get to sleep or it will wake me up. When I walk it often feels almost like I pulled a muscle, but the location changes. Sometimes it s a knee, other times a thigh, other times a calf . My gp said I was just dehydrated and I should drink more fluids. I ve been drinking a large bottle of Gatorade plus a bunch of water each day, enough fluids that I end up feeling bloated and uncomfortable. It did help with my feeling of being lightheaded, but I m still hurting. Any suggestions? Thank you very much for your time and assistance.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012