Weak hair, breaks very easily,using moroccan oil, taking redken protein. How to have long hairs?

Hello, My name is Sara Poppel, I just turned 14, and I have serious hair issues. First of all I would just like to say that I hardly straighten/curl/blow dry my hair, maybe 3 times a month or so? Anyways, about six months ago, I dyed my hair, myself. Ever since then my hair has been weak and breaks ever so easily. Over 85% of my hair has split ends. I get a hair cut every month because of this, and they show up within the next two weeks. I have changed shampoo/condition quite a bit because at first that s what I thought the problem was. I now use Redken Proteine extreme, but it does nothing. I also use Moroccan oil and L anza keratin healing oil. I should also mention that I have been taking 10 000mcg s of Biotin each night for about two months now. I have a good diet , and am very active. I am not over nor under weight. I honestly don t know what I m doing wrong. My mother does have short fine hair, and I did inherit have her hair. But my mothers hair has never been this weak or fragile. Please I need expert advice. I would like to have long hair for my teen years but if I keep on having to cut it every month its not happen.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013