Weak erections, no ejaculation, frequent urination. Is anything wrong?

Hi. I stumbled upon this from google. Just a quick question. I'm seeing this guy who's 21 (I'm 20). We've been having bedroom issues. He says he's not nervous or embarrassed, which seems to be true. He has weak erections if he has them at all. They don't last very long -- only lasted long enough for penetration once and that was in the morning, but he also typically has weak morning erections that don't last very long. He didn't ejaculate that one time we had sex. He also has to pee more frequently than I would deem normal. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013