Weak digestion. Lipoma. Genetic history of Lipoma. Is there a cure for this?

Hello, I am 26 years old (male) and I am suffering from Lipoma since last 8 years. Now they are growing very rapidly. I am sure these lipomas occurred through genetic disorder as my mother and father both of them have it in limited numbers. I am having almost 70 Lipomas over my whole body and few of them are extremely large (6 X 6 inches).I started homeopathic treatment recently (since last 1 month) but Lipomas are still increasing rapidly (2-3 Lipomas per week). I also visited a laser surgeon recently but he asked me to remove the lipomas through surgery and also told that there is no cure for this disease. While according to my knowledge lipoma is a disorder and not a disease ,hence I did not visit him again. I thought I need to burn excess fats in my body which may be the reason of the growth of lipomas so I have started swimming and running. But I am not really sure if it is helpful in order to control the growth of Lipoma. I take a lot of tea/coffee and also like to have junk food thought recently I have gained some control on my food habits. I don?t drink/smoke and don?t have any other ill habit of similar nature. I work at a place where I need to sit at my desk in front of a computer for 9-10 hours and I am not sure if this contributes to my weak digestion and results in formation of fatty acids which may form lipomas. My concern now is specifically, some large lipomas on my right hand which sometimes obstruct movement and I wish to get rid of them before they cause any big problem. And also wish to control growth of lipomas over other parts of my body. Please suggest if there are any ayurvedic treatments which can cure/reduce/control the growth of Lipoma. Also help me to understand what should be my diet, and whether swimming and running will help me to reduce the growth of Lipoma.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013