Weak bladder, urge to urinate with couple of drinks, no control, difficulty during intercourse. What treatment should be taken?

I m a 26 year old male and I have a very week bladder . It only takes a couple of drinks to make me want to go to the toilet with about 20 minute interludes. This happens when I intake all fluids. When I get the feeling of going to the toilet I have to go. My prostate doesn’t really kick in. This also has an affect during sexual intercourse which, being only 26, is a bit embracing. Should I be concerned and what action should I take? Regards Richard Roberts
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012