Waxy feeling over nipples, has different color, recurs on picking. Will it cause complications in future?

my nipples get like .. waxed over. In the middle ... it is a bit of a different color then my skin and can be picked off, feels pretty waxy to me but it ll come back when picked off within a few weeks to a month i am worried because i am wondering if this could affect nursing a child in the future when i settle down and began a family
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Dec 2013
It is normal feature to have this kind of appearance of nipples. It never causes any problem in future when you are nursing your baby in future. Even if you are worried then can meet a dermatologist to rule out any rare possibility.