Waxed upper lip, skin ripped off. On neosporin, new skin grew back, not the same color. Chances of skin being same color and texture as rest of face?

I got my upper lip waxed and it turns out that, aside from the hair, about 1 or 2 layers of skin on each side above my upper lip (about 3/4 of an inch in length each)were ripped off as well! It seems as though if 1 more layer had been ripped off it may have even bled, I put on Neosporin that whole night. The next morning I covered the spots with foundation despite the fact that they were still open cuts. In the afternoon (make-up free) I kept putting Aquaohor on it. The next day a layer of skin grew and later began to peel. Today the skin s all finished peeling and seems to be healed, however, the skin texture on both affected areas is different from the rest of the skin on my face as well as a shade or two browner than the rest of my face (I m Latina so I m naturally tan). The affected areas are noticeabley different and I don t want to wear make-up everyday for the rest of my life. Is tanning out of the question and for how long? More importantly, is there any chance that the areas will end up being the same texture and color as the rest of my face?? If so, how long will it take? If not, what can I do to get it that way?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012