Waxed upper lip, left the burn mark. It was sore. Bleeding after peeling, scab formed. How to get rid of burn mark?

Hi. I have had a problem with a burn mark on my face. I waxed my upper lip and it left a mark. I called it a rash . It was sore and I had school so I wanted to get rid of it. I actually peeled it, but it slightly was bleeding so it formed a new scab over it. Soon, I peeled it and it left a mark. The mark is brown. Its slightly darker then my skin colour (brown). My dad, who is a doctor, said it was going to go in time . I had no patience though, so I ordered Silikia Re-Gen Cream which says it treats stretch marks , blemished skin and scars. It has been a while and my mark still hasnt got yet. My dad said it isn t permanent, but I am worried. I really desperately need it to go. Please give information and advice.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012