Waxed eyebrows, skin removed, dark scab. Using neosporin, mederma. Time to treat scars?

Hi I have a simple question. I went to the salon two days ago and got my eyebrows waxed. After she was done the next day I realized a portion of my skin underneath my eyebrow was ripped off and it turned into a darkish kind of scab look about the same length as my eyebrow directly underneath it. I wanted to know how long is this going to take to heal? I m applying Neosporin and Mederma to it regularly but I m freaking out because I don t want it to scar .
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012