Wavy shin with bumps and intense pain post regular track running. How can I fix it?

hi, my name is Paige and im 17yrs old and i just started my second year of track. ive never ran for track before so i just starts about a week or two ago. my shins have been kinda hurting and now when i run my fingers up my shin bone it feels wavy and in about 3 different spots there is a bigger bump then the rest on my left leg and it just feels wavy on my right. i just want to know why there is bumps and why they hurt to touch...and if i can fix it. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012