Watery yellowish stools after getting gall bladder removed. Took imodium. Any other medication without prescription?

Oh, what a horribly embarrassing question. I apologize for the ick factor in advance. I had my gall bladder removed the week before Christmas. Over the past week, I have started having yellow bowel movements that are purely water. I figured that it was just some kind of bug and would pass in a few days, but I m on day five and there is no end in sight. I did try taking Imodium , but that did not help at all. I have been trying to stay hydrated. I m not sure if this is something I should head to the doctor to be seen for or if there is something I could pick up over the counter? Thanks so much for any help you might be able to give me.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013