Watery wax from ears, blocking, unable to hear. Tried waxhol, yawning, inhaling, exhaling. Causes for symptoms?

at approxametly 2pm today my ear seems to discharge watery wax, after awhile my ear as began to block and now i can barely hear out of it. I have tried yawning, inhaling and exhaling out of nose blocking it, and i have tried waxhol and its not helping. I went to the doctor and checked my ear and said that there isn t anything wrong with my ear and there is no blockage
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

If there is no physical obstruction that can be seen, it is possible that the difficulty may be related to eustachian tube dysfunction.

The eustachian tube is a tube that links the nasopharynx to the middle ear. It has different functions.
Eustachian tube dysfunction is associated with a sensation of fullness or blockage in the ear and muffled hearing.

It can sometimes resolve on its own after a few days or weeks. In some cases the use of decongestant and anti histamines can be helpful.

I hope this helps