Watery stools with lather, increased bowels, constant hiccups. What is the problem ?

hi from past 1-2 weeks i have been suffering from some thing which i cannot say in a word.My stools are watery and unformed and irregular in shape. Before that i had a problem in passing gas and stool( that was mild problem) but after the advice of my family doctor on phone i took metrogyl 400 for 1 week. From that time i m having this problem following are the symptons which i have observed 1.watery and unformed stool. 2.mild lather (scum ) is there in stool ( not much though) 3.i have to go for atleast 4-5 times for bowel movement .( some times becoz of that i feel mild pain in anus ) 4.From past 2-3 days i have anus itching which is becoming untolerable now. 5. throat is not clear ..always getting hiccups( with small amout of cough -a mixture of while and mild black colour) please tell me what might be the problem
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012