Watery stools, sore gums, canker sore in cheek after taking Cephalexin for strep throat. What should I do?

I have strep throat and have been prescribed Cephalexin 500mg Lupin which I am to take 3 times a day. For the first two days of treatment, I felt horrible and my stool was semi solid. Today is the third day and I have only taken my first pill out of the three. I have noticed that my stool is now extremely watery. The gums in my mouth are also extremely sore and I have a canker sore on the inside of my cheek. The medicine is treating my strep throat but I am worried about these side effects. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012