Watery stools, red and itchy rash on body, have loud gurgling in intestines, pain before bowel movements, prescribed Zoloft. Help?

About four weeks ago, my stools became watery and a red itchy rash appeared on my neck, ears, chest, and left wrist . I ve tried Benydryl, and other ointments for the rahs, to no avail. It just gets worse. The diarhea won t go either. I feel fine otherwise - no fever. Appetite fine, but loud gurgling in intestines and sharp pain before bowel movements. Went to Dr and she prescribed Zoloft for stress, but it hasn t helped the rash or loose stools at all. I don t think this is from stress. I m a happy, confident woman with a strssful job, but that s nothing new for me. This is something else. Can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013