Watery stools, frequent bowel movements, yellow bowels. Treatment options?

Hello, for the past 2 days going on three now. My stool has been complete liquid and i have to go every 20 minutes. I have been tryin to drink a lot of water and on day 2 i was finally able to eat something but it almost made me sick. day one i did get sick. but this is starting to hurt bad due to all the wiping. but this morning day 3 there was a little bown color to it instead of the clear or yellowish color. its hard to get up and do things knowing even if i untense my bum i may eject some of the fluid out.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013