Watery stools for few months. Everything normal in stool test. Prescribed Ciproflaxacin and Metronidazole, still having watery stools. Taking medicines for diabetes

I am having watery Stools for the past two months (two to three times a day). I checked my stools two times. But every thing was OK! Twelve days ago, I was prescribed Ciproflaxacin and Metronidazole ., but still I have watery stools. I am 58 years old male and taking Metformine and Glibenclamide (500 mg & 5 mg respecively) for diabeties for the past one year. I do not have fever . Please advise. Rowan Amarakoon
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012