Watery stools, burning in anus post eating spicy food, occasional constipation, constant leg pain with heaviness in eyes. Remedy?

hi salam I am 25 years old, male When I eat spicy (having chili) food , after some minutes I feel something is happening in my stomach ,,then sometimes in few minutes I used restroom with liquid poop and anus burn ,, But usually I feel my abdomen full and tight and after some hours I poop fluid type poop having again my anus burn. Sometimes I suffer with constipation , of 24 hour, or more. There is always Pain in my leg muscles, and load on my eyes and I have 24/7 tired body. Sometimes can’t walk because of tiredness. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
You are sensitive to spicy food especially chilly and later gastritis leading to abdominal fulness fullness , Epigastric burning pain ,.... and later osmotic diarrhoea occurs which leads to water n electrolyte imbalance .
So you should avoid having spicy food , Take PPI (pantoprazole)with antacid when symptom develops .Take plenty of fluids with ORS during episodes of loose stool which ll replenish fluid n electrolyte imbalance n prevent weakness , cramps , eye strain.

Hope it ll help

Thanks n regards
General & Family Physician Dr. Kishore Kunal's  Response

Hope it ll help

Thanks n regards
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Sanjay Gusain's  Response
Hi dear i read ur problem of constipation and burning anus.u told that when u take spicy food after sometime u feel something happening in the stomach. Then in few minute liq poop and burning anus.In my view first of all u should immediately stooped the intake of chilly food item because this is the cause of ur problem.
Due to excess gas formation ur abdomen full and tight.Therefore u absorbtive power is also decreased due to this u feels muscular pain .There may be decreased serum calcium level.
U TAKE PRECAUSTIONS ONLY U WILL BECOMES FIT AND FINE.
1-INTAKE OF 10-12 GLASSES OF BOILED WATER IN UR LIFE STYLE.
2-INTAKE OF TWO GLASSES OF MATTHA MIXED WITH HINGUWASTAK CHURNA IN A DAY .THIS WILL DECREASED UR BURNING SENSATION IN ANUS.
3-COMPLETELY STOP THE SPICY ,PROCESSED AND CHINISH FAST FOOD ITEMS.
4-TAKE THE SPROUT RICH DIETIN UR LIFE STYLE SPECIALLY CUCUMBER .
5-U CAN TAKE CAICIUM RICH DIET LIKE MILK ,EGG ANG PANEER ,NON VEG BUT WITHOUT SPICES.
6-MUST GO FOR WALKING ATLEAST HALF AN HOUR AFTER TAKING FOOD IN NIGHT.
7-U CAN TAKE GODANTI BHASMA FOR COMPLETING THE REQUIREMENT OF CALCIUM.
8-AFTER BATHING USE OF TIL TEL IS APPLIED IN UR BODY.
9-U CAN TAKE ONE TEASPOON HIMCOCID (HIMALAYA) TWICE A DAY TO OVERCOME THE ACIDITY.
10-TAKE OF FIBRE RICH DIET ,VIT C RICH FRUITS IN UR LIFE STYLE.
INVESTIGATION
USG ABDOMEN
TLC,DLC,ESR,Hb, SERUM CALCIUM
FOLLOW THE PRECAUSTION U WILL BE FIT.
THANKS FOR QUERY.