Watery stool, took pepto bismol, no urge to defecate, algae appearance stool after coffee. Is it normal?

Hi, i have concern regarding my stool. I ate last sunday in a buffet, but apparently, as soon i got home, i had a lot of stomach ache and went to the restroom 3-4 times. My stool came out at first with brownish texture and it glided out smoothly. One the very after times, stool started to come out less hard (or less compressed) and more watery (diarrhea). I still felt the upset stomach afterwards, but not so strongly. I took pepto bismol and went to sleep. I had felt better the next day, but 2 days passed and didnt felt any urge to defecate. Today, i had to drink coffee in order to defecate because i knew it wasnt normal. When i defecate, my stool came out brownish with white stringy or "algae appearance". My stomach does not hurt, iam drinking a lot of water, i eat veggies and chicken sometimes. I am worried.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013