Watery stool after alcohol consumption, bloated stomach. What is the treatment?

Hello I am 54 years old and suffering from watery stool discharge with some bits of solid particles. This started after about four days ago, after a bout of drinking beer with little food in my stomach .. The following evening I eat a a quite heavy meal with a lot of meat. during the night I felt a bloated stomach, and the following morning my discharge was watery. I did not feel anything ( no pain) except the bloated stomach feeling. That day i went to the comfort room one more time with the same type of watery stool. The following morning went to the comfort room again with the same watery stool, and again the following morning. I m not suffering from loose bowel movement only that every time I do it it is watery. All this time I go to the comfort room once sometimes twice and rarely thrice in a 24 hour period. What should i take? Thank you for any
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013