Watery semen, low sex drive, dark eyes, weakness. On gonadil f tablets. What is wrong?

i have my health problem my semen becomes watter and i have low sex drive sexual weakness which is have and also my eye become very dark dark eye circles is on my eyes my health is very bad because of sexual weakness plz tell me that what can i do for make thick semen can i use Gonadil f tablets??? my semen is becomes as thin as a drops of water..?????
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Hi good evening..your problem is associated problem.perhaps general ill health and lack of sound sleep is present.take food in time rich of vegetables and protein.at least 7hours sleeping is necessary.you can try homeopathic medicine also.its effective and long lasting solution in my opinion.take care.Thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.