Watery semen due to excessive masturbation. How to increase the sperm count?

i am 17 years old and addicted to masturbation,probably due to wrong friends who exposed me to porn.when i started masturbating my ejaculation was more and dense but after frequent masturbation its very less dense,more watery.i resist the urge of masturbating by distracting my mind.i now understand how severe the problem is.
Plz suggest me ways to increase my sperm count
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Welcome to HCM,
Firstly remove false fear of having any bad effect of masturbation in your body or health.
It has no bad effect on production of semen.
Yes due to frequent and short time duration of masturbation does effect quantity of semen as formation of semen takes some time, so at this time quantity might be less.
Keep in mind that every thing in excess always to be avoided.
Ok and bye.